Wednesday, December 07, 2005

yawn * is it time to get up?

Firstly, why i've been MIA for more than a week.
1.Week before montreal
2.Montreal
3.Recovering from montreal
4.Work Work
5.Crazy weekend ( raptors - 9th row, salsa, v3 with the browntown crew)
6.Flu
7.Recovering from the Flu

As for all the requests about details on my trip to montreal, i've decided not to talk about it, cuz some day my kids might read this blog...lol

Random things that happened recently
1. Dad called and asked if he should swap his p900(cell phone) for a "blueberry", and if my "blueberry" was a good phone.
2. Zaed( of falak fame)sent their new recording of "Yaadein" to me....one word...amazing..pata nahi baychaaray canada mein kiyoun phans gayay hain..you must go check out one of their shows if youre ever in T.O
3. AP sent the "crush calculator to me, and being the smartA$$ that i am, i put in silly answers that went to someone else.
4. The raptors won!!! NO they did not...
5. I realized that I need a date for the office christmas party, which is in a week...
6. I started reading "Maps for Lost Lovers" by Nadeem Aslam, and all I can say after a hundred pages is "CRAZY SHIZZEL". This is "EAST is EAST" on steroids!! review to come soon.

Gotta run,

No comments: