Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Third Base coach

Did you know that there is a coach for the third base in baseball.

I'm assuming there's one for first,second and the home base also..there must be some coaches for ensuring that people can catch properly with a glove that twice the size of their hand.

If anyone has ever been to a baseball game, you'll quickly realize how its a completely overstaffed game for people with really short attention spans. I went some time ago, and was completely bored out of my mind. Super slow, golf is more exciting to watch.

I'd rather go to the circus and see some real clowns.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In baseball I believe they also have coaches for walking and chewing gum at the same time.
Standing at third base must be like metaphysics.

Ali Nawab said...

lol, wow that was quick. I had barely posted when you commented on the post. You dont have me on RSS, do you?