Sunday, November 27, 2005

What It Is (Part II)

So by default, it seems that I have been assigned the role of bringing to light the 'realistic' aspect of Random-Realism. The aim now is to be more realistic than Ali is random :P

I would like to see this blog consist of some intellectual discussion on real (& sometimes unpleasant) issues that people face on a daily basis. Sometimes its too easy to get caught up in our lives which makes it that much easier to not think about or talk about what's happening out there! Breaking through some of the daily superficiality is, in my opinion, an important and much-needed task which I hope, this blog can contribute to.

So, I too, hope that people contribute and share ideas, feelings & attitudes along with some good 'ol fun!!!

1 comment:

Abbas Halai said...

sounds like a plan.

ali nawab a suggestion, you take some random names and i'll tell you my connection with them. how's that for random?